Remote KVMs for DAtacenters
There are few remote KVMs which can be used for DataCenter critical virtual machines.
I personally used NetCommander KVM Switch with the following features.
- 32 ports provide control of computers/servers locally or via your network or the Internet
- Occupies just 1U of rack space
- Low-cost Cat5 cabling allows longer distances, reduces cable clutter
- Simultaneous support for 3 users – 1 local, 2 remote
- Dual Ethernet ports and power supplies assure uninterrupted remote access
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases