- October 10, 2017
- Posted by: Syed Shujaat
- Category: Uncategorized
NetScalar VPX 1000 Network Analyze commands
Here are few set of commands for NetScalar NetFlow traffic analyze and how to export a file to CIs.Citrix.com to get detailed information about your Nescaler Configuration.
- Putty into your NetScalr
- Type the following :
- Login with credentials over SSH connection
- type: Show TechSupport ! This will export file it to a collector on NetScalar.
- Go to NetScalar >> System >> Diagnostics >> Delete/Download Core Files
- Get the recently downloaded directory (called collector) and upload it to CIS page,
- open www.cis.citrix.com : login with your Citrix credentials
- Go to Tools> Upload Files >> it will start loading and then analyzing the file.
- Once the file is fully scanned then it will give you series of recommendations which can be helpful to make your NetScalar work better.
Go back to Putty Session :
- Type the following to see if there are any issues on the NetScaler
- cd /var /nslog
- nsconmsg -K newnslog -d current | more ! it shows summary logs
- nsconmsg -K newnslog -d current -g nic_err | more ! it will show NIC errors
- nsconmsg -K newnslog -d current -g mem_ | more ! it will show memeory errors
- nsconmsg -K newnslog -d current -j smartonDemandVPX | more !