We have Served several State and Country Department to provide them Technical services.
Risk Assessment: Our risk assessment service enables your organization to estimate your security posture related to your business and information system infrastructure. We help you meet regulatory and compliance requirements that may require scheduled risk assessments.
Vulnerability Assessment: Our vulnerability assessment service provides a thorough, hands-on security assessment to ensure that the security of your network and systems are appropriate to your business and operational needs. The assessment report includes analysis of findings along with a detailed action plan for improving your overall security posture.
Penetration Testing: Our consultants utilize the same tools and techniques used by hackers to identify and validate security vulnerabilities of your environment. We systematically analyze this data to determine the level of risk associated with these vulnerabilities and provide prioritized recommendations to help you mitigate risk.
Our consultants will review existing security controls in order to leverage existing strategies, recommend, and implement solutions by providing security in these areas:
- Network Immunization: Secure network design and architecture
- System Hardening: Secure operating system installation and configuration
- Secure Configuration and Deployment: Security Appliances, firewalls, VPNs, IDS/IPS, Anti-virus solutions
- Infrastructure Maintenance: Operational support
Program Management Support: Federal Programs have a complex structure in the many operations that make up an organization. Proper oversight of an enterprise that can carry out its mission and is aligned with the strategic long term goals needs the visibility and understanding of complex and cross-project components to be able to develop a cost effective and sustainable solution. KSS offers expertise with DAWIA and PMP certified professionals supporting government and private enterprises to provide the highest skilled personnel that analyze, develop, and deliver all of the fundamental attributes necessary to achieve maximum performance from all of its programs.
Our Program Management core capabilities include:
- Project Planning & Schedule Management
- Stakeholder Communications
- Program Analysis & Reporting
- Performance Monitoring & Measurement
- Earned Value Management
- Quality Assurance & Compliance
- Risk Management & Mitigation
- Financial & Budget Management
- Project Management Standards & Templates
Based on the specific needs of our clients, our capabilities include:
- Telecommunications and IT Systems Consulting and Support Services
- User Requirement Refinement and Clarification
- Systems Engineering and Technical Assistance
- Enterprise Architecture Analysis, Planning and Support
- Business Process Analysis and Engineering
- Strategic and Transition Analysis and Planning
- Information Technology and Telecommunications policy analysis
- Technical Program Management
- Emerging Technologies Assessment and Integration
- Analysis of Alternatives
- Independent Verification and Validation (IV&V)
- Integration and Operations Support
- Transition Planning – Platform and System Migration Planning
- Integrated Logistical Support planning
- System Procurement Support
- System Fielding
- Configuration and inventory management
- System Modernization and Life Cycle Replacement/Upgrade Planning
- Risk Assessment and Disaster Recovery
- Continuity of Operations Planning