- April 11, 2020
- Posted by: Syed Shujaat
- Category: CITRIX
- Log in to License Server.
- Navigate to path C:\Program Files\Citrix\Licensing\LS\conf
- Open server.xml document in Notepad.
- Remove password value that is encrypted and replace password with test. Also change passwordExpired value to true and save file.
5. Restart all Citrix Licensing Services (Citrix Licensing, Citrix Licensing Config Service, Citrix Licensing Support Service, Citrix Licensing WMI).
6. Log in to the License Administration Console with Username: admin and Password: test.
7. The Console is displayed and prompts to reset password.